All the details of ...
A bohemian style with its trendy fringes and the originality of its embroidered pattern.
On a natural tone background, embroidered arrow feathers drawn in pastel tones can be seen. Coral, nutmeg and verdigris will perfectly fit in your bathroom. The Boho bath linen set made of 100% cotton is decorated with a jacquard stripe and delicate fringes. It will provitde you with great comfort and softness.
An invitation to travel in your bathroom, immersed in a bohemian atmosphere and tinged with soft and natural colours with a hint of spirituality. Let yourself be surprised by the unique touch of the Boho collection.
- Composition :
- 100% cotton
- Type :
- terry cloth
- Density :
- 600 g/m²
- Colour :
- Features :
- jacquard stripe and fringes
Certifications & entretien
Zoom on ...
This product has the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 label.
Carré Blanc offers you articles benefiting from the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 label, an independent textile label that guarantees the absence of substances harmful to health and the environment. Our products are thus controlled at each stage of manufacture and present no risk for the skin of adults and young children. Carré Blanc is committed to. Read more
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linens.
- Machine wash 40°C, moderate cycle
- Tumble drying allowed, moderate temperature 60°C
- Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- No professional dry cleaning
- No bleaching
- Do not use anti-fading wipes or fabric softener.
- Always take your linen out at the end of the wash cycle to avoid color bleeding.
- Use your dryer to keep your bath linen plump and soft.
Enter your city, or geolocate, then select your store from the list to find out what products are available when you browse our site.
Available : 2h*Free
On order : 3 to 5 days*Free
France standard : 3 to 5 days*€6,90
France express : 24 to 48 hours*€11,90
Europe : 2 to 5 days*From €6,90
FREE home delivery from €70 in France and Belgium
* Calculation in working days (Monday to Friday - excluding public holidays and exceptional periods)