All the details of ...
A double decor for a double story with this trendy product.
The Callipyge bedding set has a double decor. One unveils a woman like an abstract gouache painting with soft tones while the other is decorated with a drawing made of more than 18 women drawn with a continuous line : a true work of art to look at without moderation. This bedding set is made from cotton percale (80 threads/cm²). Pay tribute to curves, women and their freedoms in your bedroom.
Inspired from the abstract works of the famous painters Pablo Picasso and Henri Matisse, the Callipyge collection celebrates femininity through its graphic and modern patterns.
- Composition :
- 100% cotton
- Quality :
- cotton percale 80 threads/cm²
- Pattern :
- one side printed with abstract pattern on white background / one side printed with women in black lines on white
- Features :
- reversible double decor
Certifications & entretien
Zoom on ...
This product has the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 label.
Carré Blanc offers you articles benefiting from the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 label, an independent textile label that guarantees the absence of substances harmful to health and the environment. Our products are thus controlled at each stage of manufacture and present no risk for the skin of adults and young children. Carré Blanc is committed to. Read more
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linens.
- Machine wash 40°C, moderate cycle
- Tumble drying allowed, moderate temperature 60°C
- Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- No professional dry cleaning
- No bleaching
- Do not use anti-fading wipes or fabric softener.
- Always take your linen out at the end of the wash cycle to avoid color bleeding.
Enter your city, or geolocate, then select your store from the list to find out what products are available when you browse our site.
Available : 2h*Free
On order : 3 to 5 days*Free
France standard : 3 to 5 days*€6,90
France express : 24 to 48 hours*€11,90
Europe : 2 to 5 days*From €6,90
FREE home delivery from €70 in France and Belgium
* Calculation in working days (Monday to Friday - excluding public holidays and exceptional periods)