All the details of ...
You will fall in love with the reversible black and white jacquard stripe of this bath linen.
This bath linen set is reversible and has a black and white jacquard stripe. The latter unveils a drawing made of more than 18 women with a continuous line : a true work of art to look at without moderation. It is made with 100% cotton and made in Portugal. Pay tribute to curves, women and their freedoms in your bathroom.
Inspired from the abstract works of the famous painters Pablo Picasso and Henri Matisse, the Callipyge collection celebrates femininity through its graphic and modern patterns.
- Composition :
- 100% cotton
- Type :
- terry cloth
- Colour :
- Pattern :
- women drawings
- Features :
Certifications & entretien
Zoom on ...
This product has the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 label.
Carré Blanc offers you articles benefiting from the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 label, an independent textile label that guarantees the absence of substances harmful to health and the environment. Our products are thus controlled at each stage of manufacture and present no risk for the skin of adults and young children. Carré Blanc is committed to. Read more
Made in Portugal
Carré Blanc has chosen Portugal, renowned for its know-how.
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linens.
- Machine wash 40°C, moderate cycle
- Tumble drying allowed, moderate temperature 60°C
- Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- No professional dry cleaning
- No bleaching
- Do not use anti-fading wipes or fabric softener.
- Always take your linen out at the end of the wash cycle to avoid color bleeding.
- Use your dryer to keep your bath linen plump and soft.
Enter your city, or geolocate, then select your store from the list to find out what products are available when you browse our site.
Available : 2h*Free
On order : 3 to 5 days*Free
France standard : 3 to 5 days*Free from €70
France express : 24 to 48 hours*€11,90
Europe : 2 to 5 days*From €6,90
FREE home delivery from €70 in France and Belgium
* Calculation in working days (Monday to Friday - excluding public holidays and exceptional periods)