All the details of ...
A bath set for children adorned with a beautiful animal embroidery.
Available in three tasty colours, the Festine bath set is the privileged partner for the children's first baths. Made with organic cotton, a material respectful of health and the environment, this bath linen for babies is filled with tenderness thanks to its animal embroideries and printed finishes. A collection to embroider for a birth gift that will please without a doubt.
The Festine collection stands out thanks to its embroideries of beautiful stylised animals combined with a printed micro-pattern. A perfect gift idea to celebrate the newborns' first moments of life.
- Composition :
- 100% organic cotton
- Type :
- terry cloth
- Colour :
- Design :
- embroidered panda and fabric printed with vegetal patterns
Certifications & entretien
Zoom on ...
This product has the GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) label.
Carré Blanc offers you products benefiting from the GOTS label which are made from 100% organic cotton from an economically and socially responsible textile production. Thanks to this label, Carré Blanc is committed to produce the most respectful collections possible, in order to take care of your health and our planet. Read more
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linens.
- Machine wash 40°C, moderate cycle
- Tumble drying allowed, moderate temperature 60°C
- Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- No professional dry cleaning
- No bleaching
- Do not use anti-fading wipes or fabric softener.
- Always take your linen out at the end of the wash cycle to avoid color bleeding.
- Use your dryer to keep your bath linen plump and soft.
Enter your city, or geolocate, then select your store from the list to find out what products are available when you browse our site.
Available : 2h*Free
On order : 3 to 5 days*Free
France standard : 3 to 5 days*Free from €70
France express : 24 to 48 hours*€11,90
Europe : 2 to 5 days*From €6,90
FREE home delivery from €70 in France and Belgium
* Calculation in working days (Monday to Friday - excluding public holidays and exceptional periods)