All the details of ...
The Monamour bath set will charm the romantic spirits thanks to its poetic embroidery.
Add a touch of poetry to your bathroom with the Monamour bath set. Enveloping and smooth thanks to its cotton density of 600 g/m², this collection full of energy is adorned with a beautiful embroidery and a jacquard stripe with graphic patterns. Available in white and pastel pink, this customisable bath linen is the perfect gift idea to please your partner.
Romantism and modernity come to the bathroom with the Monamour collection. Fall for this bath linen adorned with embroidered love notes.
- Composition :
- 100% cotton
- Type :
- jacquard terry cloth
- Colour :
- white and pastel pink
Certifications & entretien
Zoom on ...
This product has the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 label.
Carré Blanc offers you articles benefiting from the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 label, an independent textile label that guarantees the absence of substances harmful to health and the environment. Our products are thus controlled at each stage of manufacture and present no risk for the skin of adults and young children. Carré Blanc is committed to. Read more
Made in Portugal
Carré Blanc has chosen Portugal, renowned for its know-how.
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linens.
- Machine wash 40°C, moderate cycle
- Tumble drying allowed, moderate temperature 60°C
- Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- No professional dry cleaning
- No bleaching
- Do not use anti-fading wipes or fabric softener.
- Always take your linen out at the end of the wash cycle to avoid color bleeding.
- Use your dryer to keep your bath linen plump and soft.
Enter your city, or geolocate, then select your store from the list to find out what products are available when you browse our site.
Available : 2h*Free
On order : 3 to 5 days*Free
France standard : 3 to 5 days*€6,90
France express : 24 to 48 hours*€11,90
Europe : 2 to 5 days*From €6,90
FREE home delivery from €70 in France and Belgium
* Calculation in working days (Monday to Friday - excluding public holidays and exceptional periods)