Enter your city, or geolocate, then select your store from the list to find out what products are available when you browse our site.
All the details of ...
The Psyché bath sheet
This purple bath sheet stands out thanks to its beautiful two-tones jacquard patterns.
The lovers of vintage decoration will fall under the spell of the Psyché bath sheet! Happy and energising, this bath linen draws its inspiration from the seventies with its jacquard patterns in the form of stylised flowers. Available in purple and coral, the Psyché bath sheet is soft and smooth with a cotton density of 600g/m², offering an optimal absorption ability.
Get creative with the Psyché collection and its artistic atmosphere. Inspired by the seventies, this bath set will definitely energise the bathroom.
- Composition :
- 85% cotton, 15% polyester
- Type :
- jacquard terry cloth
- Density :
- 600 g/m²
- Colour :
- Design :
Certifications & entretien
Zoom on ...
This product has the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 label.
Carré Blanc offers you articles benefiting from the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 label, an independent textile label that guarantees the absence of substances harmful to health and the environment. Our products are thus controlled at each stage of manufacture and present no risk for the skin of adults and young children. Carré Blanc is committed to. Read more
Made in Portugal
Carré Blanc has chosen Portugal, renowned for its know-how.
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linens.
- Machine wash 40°C, moderate cycle
- Tumble drying allowed, moderate temperature 60°C
- Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- No professional dry cleaning
- No bleaching
- Do not use anti-fading wipes or fabric softener.
- Always take your linen out at the end of the wash cycle to avoid color bleeding.
- Use your dryer to keep your bath linen plump and soft.