Enter your city, or geolocate, then select your store from the list to find out what products are available when you browse our site.
All the details of ...
The Raphia towel
This bath set made with organic cotton is trendy with its fringed finishes.
The Raphia towel is made with pure organic cotton and adorned with a beautiful floral embroidery. This bath linen is a reference to the Modern Craft trend with its mild colours and bucolic patterns. This towel is resolutely original thanks to its fringed finishes.
Our designers have created the Raphia collection to care for all the little girls. A bath set for children filled with dreamy tenderness that echoes the bohemian trend.
- Composition :
- 100% organic cotton
- Type :
- terry cloth
- Density :
- 550 g/m²
- Colour :
- Design :
- embroidered flowers and ladybugs
- Features :
- ivory-coloured fringes
Certifications & entretien
Zoom on ...
This product has the GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) label.
Carré Blanc offers you products benefiting from the GOTS label which are made from 100% organic cotton from an economically and socially responsible textile production. Thanks to this label, Carré Blanc is committed to produce the most respectful collections possible, in order to take care of your health and our planet. Read more
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linens.
- Machine wash 40°C, moderate cycle
- Tumble drying allowed, moderate temperature 60°C
- Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- No professional dry cleaning
- No bleaching
- Do not use anti-fading wipes or fabric softener.
- Always take your linen out at the end of the wash cycle to avoid color bleeding.
- Use your dryer to keep your bath linen plump and soft.